|Administrators • Chat Moderators • Adminship Request • Admin Protected Page|
Chat mods are identified by the next to their name in chat. The chat moderator right can only be given by admins, bureaucrats, or the wikia staff. Chat moderators have the ability to either "kick" or "ban" users out of chat. Kicking a user out of chat is only temporarily removing them as a warning that what they are doing is not inline with our policies. Banning a user from chat is preventing them from entering for a specific amount of time.
Currently we are not looking for any chat moderators. If you wish to become a moderator, or wish to nominate someone else, please apply here. Please also provide a supporting statement.
- Regularly visit chat.
- Moderate disputes on chat.
- Assist users with wiki-related issues on chat.
- Making sure users are aware of our Chat Guidelines.
- Enforcing our Chat Guidelines by kicking and banning users who break the policy.
- Always warn users before kicking or banning them.
- Kick a user out of chat as a warning.
- Block a user from joining the chat.
- Help resolve chat issues that don't require Admin intervention.
- Must be a trusted user of the wiki
- Must be a very active user of chat
- Must have good judgement
- Must never show favoritism
- Must have no history of serious blocks due to vandalism or harassment
- Must have no history of serious bans on chat
- Must enforce our chat policies
Removal of Moderator
Conditions under which an involuntary removal would be considered,
- Inactive for one month or more.
- Repeated abuse of mod privileges.
- Repeated violation of Natsume Yuujinchou Wiki policies, either on or off of chat.